Skip to main content

Kikyo Inuyasha Cosplay

Not the full set but more will be added in the future. Cosplay made by the very talented Jolanta Ploskonka. I've always been a big fan of the Inuyasha series as I was growing up and when I saw Jolanta did a cosplay on Kikyo I fell in love. She has the grace and the beauty to pull it off , as well as her amazing crafting skills. This was probably one of my very first cosplay shoots.


Popular posts from this blog

Ciara - Dublin home studio photoshoot ❤

Welcome to my blog! I haven't posted in a long time as I have been busy with my final year in college however I have been able to pick up the camera and start shooting again. Today I will share the beautiful images that we've done with gorgeous model Ciara Noone. Ciara is new to the modelling world however when shooting with her she was quick to learn and we've produced some fantastic results. The makeup was done before hand in one of the Inglot Makeup sections and Ciara bought a few outfit changes for the shoot. Once again I used my vape to create the smoke effect and we played around with some gel lights to create color in the background. I am very happy with the results. You can also take a look at the teaser clip from the shoot here  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ All of my clients get a Polaroid done during the shoot!

Nicole and Sunset

Hi gang, here is the full set of images from a photo-shoot with the amazing model Nicole aka Ballsy Wallsy as also known on her Facebook page. There is quite a funny story behind this shoot as the location where we were was a private property which we got locked in for a few hours and had to have the Gardi (Irish police) and the fire brigade get us out.

Danah - Beach Goddess

Hi gang, I haven't shared this set yet although it has been a few weeks since I've had the images. This was a simple test shoot with the gorgeous model Danah who is an Irish model. I'm really happy with how these came out. The location was around the Bray , beach area and we mainly just had a laid back day. We worked with a few different styles and didn't have any particular theme which is why the images are all so different. Its all about learning.